Ad Rates and Deadlines
Full Page (8.5″ x 5.75″ ) $300 per issue
Half Page (4.25″ x 5.75″) $200 per issue
Quarter Page (4.25″ x 3″) $100 per issue
Please contact Ms. Tracey Martin, Division 29 Administrative Officer,
at 602-363-9211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information about advertising in the Bulletin.
Send your camera ready advertisement, along with a check made payable to “Division 29,” to:
Division of Psychotherapy (29)
6557 E. Riverdale
Mesa, Arizona 85215
Deadlines for Submission
February 1 for Spring Issue
May 1 for Summer Issue
July 1 for Fall Issue
November 1 for Winter Issue
All APA Divisions and subsidiaries (task forces, standing and ad hoc committees, liaisons, representative roles) materials will be published at no charge as space allows.
Call for Articles
Psychotherapy Bulletin is the official newsletter of Division 29 (Psychotherapy) of the American Psychological Association. Published four times each year (spring, summer, fall, winter), Psychotherapy Bulletin is designed to:
1) Inform the membership of Division 29 about relevant events, awards, and professional opportunities;
2) Provide articles and commentary regarding the range of issues that are of interest to psychotherapy theorists, researchers, practitioners, and trainers;
3) Establish a forum for students and new members to offer their contributions; and,
4) Facilitate opportunities for dialogue and collaboration among the diverse members of our association.
Contributors are invited to send articles (up to 2,500 words), interviews, commentaries, letters to the editor, and announcements to Lavita Nadkarni, Ph.D., Editor, Psychotherapy Bulletin.
All submissions for Psychotherapy Bulletin should be sent electronically to Lavita.Nadkarni@du.edu please ensure that articles conform to APA Publication style.
1. Format should be block style with one space between paragraphs. No indented paragraphs.
2. Single spaced
3. No page numbering
4. No headers or footers, unless footnotes
5. References should be single spaced, in approved APA-style format
6. Photos should be submitted as separate JPEG, TIFF, GIFF, or BITMAP files, not imbedded in other documents.
Deadlines for submission are as follows:
Winter (#1) Issue: February 1st
Spring (#2) Issue: May 1st
Summer (#3) Issue: August 1st
Fall (#4) Issue: November 1st
Other inquiries regarding Psychotherapy Bulletin (e.g., advertising) or Division 29 should be directed to:
Division 29 Central Office
6557 E. Riverdale St., Mesa, Arizona 85215